IRC

Help I have been banned from the #fedora channel.  I do not know why
this has happened, i respect the rules of all irc channels, as well as
the help that I receive.  This must have been a mistake (me getting
banned),  Will some one tell me who I could talk to, to find out why I
was banned, as well as how I can resolve this issue.  I would appreciate
it very much.    Thank  You,    Ryan