Re: Some people mis interpret Fedora's Mission Statement.

Arthur Pemberton wrote:
Thus, we are able to use the Fedora Project...

So you respond to my statement of what _Fedora's_ objectives are with
a statement of what _RedHat's_ objectives are?

Is the fact that they explicitly refer to Fedora are a community in
which they participate not relevant to you? Giving and taking from the
community -- isn't that a definition of a community member?

Do you usually talk about your community in terms of how you can 'use' it?

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell gmail com