Re: Workaround for Ksynaptics. (Was preventing people from making a mistake)

On Sun, 2008-12-07 at 21:46 +0100, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Linuxguy123 wrote:
> > It uses gsynaptics instead of ksynaptics.
>
> But gsynaptics is not set up to autostart in KDE. And you have to use the
> insecure SHMConfig to use gsynaptics.

You obviously have NO understanding of how frustrating it is to use a
laptop and have the cursor jump to the wrong position about 30x per day
to make this statement.

You have ZERO user empathy which is pretty darn scary considering you
seem to be on the Fedora developer team. I highly suggest that you examine your behavior on this list.