Re: Selinux and Firefox

Jim wrote:
> stan wrote:
>> I don't run KDE and SELinux is Greek to me, but what is the error
>> message, and does SETroubleshooter (the yellow star) recommend a fix?
>> That will probably help others respond.
>>
> It was the /user/.macromedia directory that was causing Selinux to send
> errors, I ran the recommened command to correct selinux but that didn't
> help so I just sent the .macromedia directory to the trashcan and it
> regenerated a new .macromedia directory and no more problems with Selinux.

One thing that can be a problem with the SELinux messages is that
they usually do not provide the full path to the file you need to
change the context of - it is usually something like ./<file> witch
only works if you are in the correct directory when you try to
change the context.

Mikkel
--

Unfortunately for us, common sense is not very common.