Re: Preupgrade using a local server.

Mikkel L. Ellertson wrote:
Is it possible to tell preupgrade to use a local web server or .iso
image, instead of downloading from the net? I have the F-10 DVD
served out on one machine on my network, and it save a lot of
downloading if I could use it. (It works just fine for installs...)
Sure.

# yum install preupgrade

Edit /usr/share/preupgrade/releases.list to point to a local mirror. The changes are just like a yum repository.

Rahul