Re: esc and rhgb

Tim:
>> Even more so on a distro like Fedora, where new things get tried all
>> the time, and bug reports need to be made things that don't work.
>> But if the warnings and error messages aren't seen, they don't get
>> seen to.

Aaron Konstam:
> In my experience when rhgb runs and an boot error occrws thher system
> switches to displaying the steps in error.

If it doesn't lock up solid...  Or the bug isn't the last one that
quickly vanishes at the end of the boot-up.  But my bigger gripe was
about the shutdown sequence, as my next paragraph in that post talked
about.  Nothing makes them pop into view upon a failure, they're always
hidden unless you bring them into view, beforehand.

--
[tim localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.5-41.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.