F10 and beagle?

Hi all,

I did a fresh install of F10 on a box that I also run F8 on (on a different hd).

So far, the install went smooth and the experience with the new Fedora
is very good. there are a few small problems though:

One problem seems to be beagle. It wasn't installed by default but
using packagekit to get it was simple. Now, the search window opens
when I press the assigned "search" key, but it always tells me that
the search service isn't running. Clicking on "run" seems to start the
service, but half a minute later it has again stopped. The same
happens, when I start beagled from the command line.

What would be the right way to get beagle running again? Or has that
been replaced by some other utility?

Thanks,
   Niels