F10 Evo filtering unbearably slow

Patrick O'Callaghan pocallaghan at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 13:05:52 UTC 2008

On Mon, Dec 8, 2008 at 8:55 PM, Simon Slater <pyevet at aapt.net.au> wrote:
> I've noticed the incorrect unread count on virtual folders too.  If I
> browse other folders then come back, often the count is corrected.

In my case, once it goes wrong it tends to stay wrong. However one of
the Evo devels posted a workaround to the Evo list whereby you can set
an environment variable and restart Evo to make it recalculate the
counts. I did try it once and it worked, but I'm afraid I can't lay my
hands on the details. You could try searching the Evo list archives if
it matters to you.

poc