Re: F10: Can't add printer on fresh install

Schlueri wrote:
Hey there,
i try to add a printer with system-config-printer. Clicking on "New
Printer" starts a *never ending* search for printers.
Any ideas?
I just saw this behavior as well. I ended up copying /etc/cups/printers.conf from a working F8 box. That got me working, but clicking "New Printer" always gives me the same issue.

Mike