Re: Odd yum warning (error?) with FC10

Robert L Cochran wrote:
I get the very same warning.

I'll use Steve's yum clean all suggestion the next time I want to update.

I think just cleaning the metadata is safer. Since I'm getting the the updates in spite of this message (just got all the dbus stuff over the weekend, same packages as the one system without the warning) I'm going to leave it and see if I can identify the cause before I "fix" it.

I like to understand stuff like this, if possible.

Bob

Bill Davidsen wrote:
I'm getting this message on two of my three FC10 installs.

Any ideas (a) what caused it, and (b) if it's causing more than
cosmetic damage? I'm still getting updates applied...

Attached to prevent mail damage.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>