Use Broadcom BCM4318 [AirForce One 54g] (bcmwl5)

Hello,

I've just installed Fedora 10 on my desktop pc with a NIC and Wireless PCI-card (named in subject). After installation I don't see my wireless card anywhere and can't connect to a wireless network. I have internet via ethernet-connection now. Can someone help me getting connected via wireless. Thanks in advance.

gr Arno