Re: Some people mis interpret Fedora's Mission Statement.

On Mon, Dec 8, 2008 at 12:24 PM,  <homburg tips-q com> wrote:
> On Mon, 08 Dec 2008 09:49:20 -0700
> stan <goedigi89__e cox net> wrote:
>

>> Now, it is good that you care enough about Fedora to
>> offer suggestions, but if you don't help implement those
>> suggestions you shouldn't be offended or angry if they
>> aren't followed.
>>
> It's kind of a circular, symbiotic scheme. Installing FC on
> my laptop and filing bug reports from time to time allows
> Red Hat to develop RHEL. RHEL facilitates CentOS which is
> installed on my server and performs flawlessly.

Well here's why I disagree a bit. It's clear that RedHat isn't the
only one who benefits from Fedora. There are many distros officially
downstream of Fedora. And still others, like Ubuntu, which are
partially and unofficially downstream.

--
Fedora 9 : sulphur is good for the skin
( www.pembo13.com )