Installing packages on f10

Vincent Onelli vonelli at optonline.net
Tue Dec 9 00:03:49 UTC 2008

Hello all,
I installed f10 from iso file, installation went flawless. thank you,
good work.
I have two issue:
  1. several time lock up it appears randomly since the lockup occur
while running different program, however, after last update I used for
about 3 hours it has not lockup.
  2. I downloaded the geda package using: System, Administration,
Add/Remove Software, all OK then I noted there was an update waiting so
I let go ahead and complete the update I then rebooted. when I look for
the geda package I noted that I had forget one package "PCB", but when I
try to pick the selection the following message appeared:
	The group could not be queried Running the transaction failed
More details:
Failed to get a TID: A security policy in place prevents this sender
from sending this message to the recipient.
See message bus configuration file (rejected message had interface
"org.freedesktop.PackageKit.Transaction" Member "SetLocal" error name
"(unset)" destination "org.freedesktop.PackageKit") (0)
this happen in 2 computer after today's update.
any body else had the same experience? and how we fix?
I appreciate some help.
Thank you.
Vinny