Re: XkbOptions in xorg.conf being ignored (F10)

> For some reason X, which I start with "startx", is ignoring the
> XkbOptions.  I think this has something to do with the new "evdev"
> driver stuff

An alternative to writing .fdi files for HAL is to disable evdev,
which I am doing to get my trackball to work with drag lock via
the following xorg.conf entry:

Section "ServerFlags"
	Option	    "AutoAddDevices" "false"
	Option	    "AIGLX" "on"
EndSection

The AutoAddDevices option set to false is the one that
disables evdev.

P.S. There is, in theory, a fix for drag lock + evdev in latest
X, but I have no idea if it is incorporated into fedora's X or not,
or if it also requires writing obscure .fdi files to make drag lock
work, so I haven't tried to investigate the state of the fix yet.