Re: cannot add VPN connectiooon in KDE network manager

Kevin Kempter wrote:
> If I click on the Network manager Icon then choose :
>
> VPN Connections --> Configure VPN

What NetworkManager interface are you using? The default on all spins in
Fedora 8, 9 and 10 is NetworkManager-gnome. In Fedora 10, knetworkmanager
is available, but not the default and known not to support VPN.

Please check the output of:
rpm -q NetworkManager-gnome knetworkmanager
to see what you're actually using.

> I have installed vpnc - is this the problem ?

Do you also have NetworkManager-vpnc? You need it to use NetworkManager with
vpnc.

        Kevin Kofler