Re: Workaround for Ksynaptics. (Was preventing people from making a mistake)

On Tue, 2008-12-09 at 05:23 +0100, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Using xorg.conf for input configuration is obsolete and should no
> longer be done.

I have to ask:  "Why?"

Things like the built in keyboard, trackpad, graphics card, etc., aren't
likely to change very often on a computer that they need dynamic set up.

--
[tim localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.5-41.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.