SSH Crashes When ypbind is running on 64 Bit Fedora 10

Installed Fedora 10 64 bit version.
Installed sshd and ypbind

WHEN ypbind NOT running:

CAN ssh to my machine
CAN ssh from my machine to any other.

WHEN ypbind IS running:

CAN ssh to my machine
SSH crashes when attempting to ssh from my machine to any other

I have seen this problem reported on the net but no one seems to know why it happens only on (some) 64 bit installs.

I need to run ypbind but the machine is useless without ssh.

Anyone else have this problem? If so have you solved it?

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=310006&topic_id=65132&forum=10#forumpost310006
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster fcp surfsite org and/or blame agreenwo uci edu