How to get rid of selinux

Dear all,
I have a Fedora 9 distr.

I've lot of problem with SELinux, so I want to know how to get rid of it. In particular I am interested NOT in make SELinux status "Disabled" but to uninstall it.

I am not sure how to do it, also because I just started working with Linux OS.

How can I do?

I was thinking about
doing
rpm -qa |grep SELinux
and then
rpm -e ...

But will it be enough?

I want to do very safe commands since I need the computer at work.

Thanks in advance

p.s.
I said not how to disabled SELinux because I did it once and I did not solve the problem and, after that, I had a block at boot process.

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=309887&topic_id=65105&forum=10#forumpost309887
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster fcp surfsite org and/or blame sciu_zamba tele2 it