Re: Some people mis interpret Fedora's Mission Statement.

On Mon, Dec 8, 2008 at 9:42 PM, Ralf Corsepius <rc040203 freenet de> wrote:
> On Mon, 2008-12-08 at 09:49 -0700, stan wrote:
>> Ralf Corsepius wrote:
>>

>> > This is not what Fedora once was meat to be.
>>
>> Please, let's have some perspective here.  Fedora becomes
>> what the people doing the work want Fedora to become.
> No, Fedora became what people made it.
>
> My impression is, Fedora once had been a nice "leading edge distro",
> now it's essentially a public testing ground, containing the "beyond
> bleeding edge".

Hmm. I guess this is where we disagree. You think that this is a bad
thing. I think it is not. Following your logic, based on your
assessment, Fedora has become what it is out of a sort of evolution. I
have no problem with this. I really don't mind it. I actually quite
like it.

--
Fedora 9 : sulphur is good for the skin
( www.pembo13.com )