Re: How to get rid of selinux

gab_v wrote:
p.s. I said not how to disabled SELinux because I did it once and I
did not solve the problem and, after that, I had a block at boot
process.

You probably ran "setenforce 0" or added a kernel arg in grub (but not grub.conf). Those don't permanently disable SELinux. To do that, you should modify /etc/selinux/config and set "SELINUX=disabled"