Re: Fedora 10 kickstart install ignoring "updates" repository

Peter Schwenk wrote:
being ignored. I know this because I do an ALT-F3 to look at the console messages, and I see one that says "ignoring duplicate repository updates with URL ['http://ip.of.my.server/path/to/Package_and_repodata_for_updates']". I don't understand how this repository is being considered a duplicate since the install repository and this one have different contents.

I think I remember seeing the updates repo being on the repo setup screen. Was that enabled as well as your local mirror update repo ?

DaveT.