Re: Accidently Removed "Add/Remove Programs"

merogringo wrote:
Because of a recent issue with the DBUS, and attempting to get to
install software point and click way, and without thinking about it,
I accidently removed the "Add/Remove Software" from System >
Administration panel.

I would really like to restore this if at all possible.
Depends whether you deleted the link to the application or actually uninstalled add/remove program ?

Try:
$ gpk-application

If that doesn't work:
$ rpm -q gnome-packagekit