Re: Preupgrade using a local server.

Mikkel L. Ellertson wrote:

I had missed the last line of the README - dumb me. Looking at it
now, it looks like your advice is incomplete:

Please note that /usr/share/preupgrade/releases.list is ignored and
is only being shipped for compatibility reasons. Use ~/releases.txt
for customization
Ah, I knew the method was being changed but assumed it hadn't since the file existed. My bad.

Rahul