Re: how to turn off an onboard audio card

On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 9:09 AM, johnbs <johnbs tele2 fr> wrote:
Could somebody please tell me how to turn off an onboard card because I have installed a new sound blaster card.  I have a M2n mother board and I am on fedora ten. Thanks a lot.
John brennan-sardou.

In the BIOS.

But you can use both cards on F10, and use pulseaudio to switch between them
on the fly.

--
Paulo Roma Cavalcanti
LCG - UFRJ