Re: KDE freezes after switching to text terminal and back to KDE

But the problem is on Kde or other fedora component??

Anybody know?

Regards,

iarly selbir ( Ski0s )

On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 3:06 AM, dreamfire <no-reply-gw fcp surfsite org> wrote:
Hi Marcelo!

Sorry but I can't reproduce it anymore. Yesterday some updates had been installed to the system. Now I doesn't get any backtrace in Xorg.log.

The "Problem" has also changed a little bit. If I switch to the Console and then back, it takes about 1 minute and the screen gets back. (thats better than before  :-D )

I also noticed that if I disable the "Desktop Effects" in System Settings the Problem disappears completely.

Peter

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=309991&topic_id=64662&forum=10#forumpost309991
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster fcp surfsite org and/or blame dreamfire gmx at.