Re: Fedora 10 kickstart install ignoring "updates" repository

Peter Schwenk wrote:

Yep, I added a "repo" line for it in my kickstart file. The console message shows that it looked at the repo but "ignored" it because it considered it to be a duplicate. My install repo and the updates repo certainly aren't the same, but something makes the install think it is.

Is this a local repo? Have you run createpo -d tagainst the repo to make sure that the metadata reflects the content?

Rahul