Re: Fedora 10 kickstart install ignoring "updates" repository

On Dec 9, 2008, at 9:54 AM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

Peter Schwenk wrote:

Yep, I added a "repo" line for it in my kickstart file. The console message shows that it looked at the repo but "ignored" it because it considered it to be a duplicate. My install repo and the updates repo certainly aren't the same, but something makes the install think it is.

Is this a local repo? Have you run createpo -d tagainst the repo to make sure that the metadata reflects the content?

Rahul

No, I haven't. I just rsynced it from a mirror and went on my merry way. The repo is being housed on one of my Mac servers, so I'll need to figure out how to do a "createpo -d" (is that a typo?) on it. Perhaps I'll need to mount it on an F10 box and run it from there.

--
Peter Schwenk
Campus IT Associate 3