Re: Fedora 10 kickstart install ignoring "updates" repository

On Dec 9, 2008, at 11:06 AM, dexter wrote:

2008/12/9 Peter Schwenk <schwenk math udel edu>:

repo --name="updates" --baseurl="http://name.of.machine/fc10_patches/i386 "

The only thing I can think of is try renaming your repo and watch the
logs again:

repo --name=my-updates --baseurl=http://name.of.machine/fc10_patches/i386

...dex

Ugh. That was it. The stupid name conflicted. Sorry, I should have tried that, but with my F8 kickstart installs, the same name doesn't collide with anything.

--
Peter Schwenk
Campus IT Associate 3