Re: Odd yum warning (error?) with FC10

Tim wrote:
On Mon, 2008-12-08 at 10:59 -0500, Bill Davidsen wrote:
Since the packages are being updated, I'm somewhat dubious that an
out-of-date repo is the cause here.

Does your computer clock go out of whack from time to time?  If your
clock had gone into the future when you did an update, that might cause
your local cached data to seem newer than later attempts.

No, I have no clock issues, on the rare occasion of a reboot the system always comes up within a sec or two of the time standard. I have a level 4 NTP server behind the firewall, just to avoid time issues. I think it's more subtle than that, and wouldn't produce the same exact times on two machines in any case.

Must be local, but I have no idea what, and now I have another F10 install which works fine, so two fine, two warning but updating. Most odd.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>