Re: Preupgrade/Anaconda problem - 3rd time a charm?

Steve Blackwell wrote:

Q1. Where does Anaconda get the settings for the video card from?
From Xorg which gets it from HAL

Q2. Can I tell Anaconda to use the existing xorg.conf file?
Don't think so. If it doesn't get auto detected properly, it is better to report the problem and get it fixed.
Q3. Can I tell Anaconda to run in text mode?
Yep. Refer http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Anaconda/Options

Rahul