Re: F9 does not boot this morning

Dave Feustel wrote:
F9 does not boot this morning. It does not get as far as
enabling virtual consoles. I had to boot a previous version
to get X and logon. Is this related to the many error
messages I am getting since yesterday about a process being
unable to close?

It appears that the update yesterday broke the packagekit update process. If you could run an update the problem of not being able to run an update would go away.

I think if you run "yum upgrade PackageKit gnome-packagekit" as root, by hand, it will work, but I haven't tried it, since someone in the office did an install and upgrade offsite and saved this morning's RPMs which we installed by hand.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>