Re: Preupgrade/Anaconda problem - 3rd time a charm?

Steve wrote:

So do I report this against Anaconda, Xorg or HAL? All the above?

Just one bug against Anaconda would do. The maintainers can reassign if necessary.

Q3. Can I tell Anaconda to run in text mode?
Yep. Refer http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Anaconda/Options

Thanks for the link. If I edit the grub entry and add "text" to the line, does that get passed on to Anaconda?

"linux text" on the Anaconda boot prompt will do the trick. It will boot into runlevel 3 post-installation.

Rahul