32 bit Python on 64 bit Fedora?

Is it possible to run a 32 bit Python on a 64 bit Fedora? Or have both 32 and 64 bit version co-existing?

I would really rather not, but I have hardware that only provides 32 bit userland libraries (but with a 64 bit kernel driver). Which is weird...

(Specifically, I'm trying to access a National Instruments GPIB card.)

- Mike