Re: Preupgrade/Anaconda problem - 3rd time a charm?

Steve wrote:

Huh? Anaconda boot prompt? Now you've lost me. When I rebooted after running preupgrade, there was a new entry in GRUB labelled Upgrade. I selected that which automatically ran Anaconda. Are we talking about different things?

Slightly. If you are doing a complete installation or upgrade via Anaconda, then the initial boot prompt, you would have to enter "linux text". I haven't tried it in grub but it should work anyway. If it doesn't, a RFE would be appropriate for preupgrade.

Rahul