Re: f9 FireFox and Sound.

Reg Clemens wrote:
AND you suggest
    system-config-soundcard.

I have one of those in fc6 but dont find it in f9.
Is there some package that I havent loaded?

system-config-soundcard?  Its installed on my F9 laptop....

OOPS that's an FC6 package. Never mind! It must be leftover from my yum upgrade of FC6 to F9 last Spring.

Do you have any information in /etc/modprobe.conf for you sound card?

What *is* your soundcard?

--
Kevin J. Cummings
kjchome rcn com