Re: I need to see open connections this moment - With Iptables i can only see logs

Don Levey wrote:
Carlos Carrero Gutierrez wrote:
Hi, i use Iptables and i would like to find a tool or software in order
to see my open connections. In doesn't care if it's a gui or not, and it
can be not interactive (of course).
Wireshark capture paquets but i can't be constantly searching if a
paquet is correct or not.

Somebody could help me?

Thank you very much, and sorry (i am doing crossposting).

Have you tried netstat -a?

 -Don

And for a simple chart, with excellent visuals, try etherape.

Good luck!