Getting actual source for a kernel

Please read this entire question before giving me the obvious answer...

Is there any way to get the actual source to the binary kernels available? What koji has as source is the kernel.org source, STABLE patch, and dozens of patches with no way to tell which are applied to any given binary kernel before it's built, and in what order.

I poked about on koji trying to find the list of patches in order, but had no success.
  Binary	kernel-PAE-
  Source	kernel-

Is there some way to get the list of patches needed to build this kernel? I sure couldn't find any way to get a clean application of even the ext4 patch sets, so I could do some testing.

Is this information deliberately restricted or just never made available?

Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>