Re: Plymouth + intelfb (i965) ?

> Does vga=0x318 work?

Yes it does, I've also found that using vga=0x361 works as well and uses
the proper resolution (1280x800).  However, I was under the impression
that using the vesa hack to get around KMS made the transition from
Plymouth to GDM and perhaps logging in problematic.  So far this has not
been the case, but I have noticed the mode transitions between Plymouth
and GDM (the 'flicker').  This doesn't bother me as I've been 'putting
up' with it for ~7 yrs :)  I was hoping to experience the latest tech in
the drivers, but from what I've read I'll just have to wait until 2.6.28
or .29.

--Caitlyn