Re: Fedora 10, Kernel without xen

Wow I am sooo glad you made this thread. I am a total noob at linux, but I
did a million things with yum installs and such and ctrl alt f1 f6 and
telinit 3 and I was totally disappointed when it came up with that last
screen saying it was because I had a Xen kernel. Honestly, I have absolutely
no idea what that is, but is there any way you can send me your modified
version, because I can't get this avc access denial and "authentication
failed" error when I install something from KPackageKit or the OS updater,
let alone build my own kernel. Is that even possible? Thank you so much in
advance!