Re: Parts of *.ps file cut off when printed, but not when displayed

On Tue, 2008-12-09 at 21:19 -0500, Tom Horsley wrote:
> On Tue, 09 Dec 2008 17:33:13 -0800
> Jonathan Ryshpan wrote:

> Printer might not be aligned correctly. Does "print test page"
> print a nice visible ruler around all 4 sides, or is it cut off
> as well?

The printer was not set up properly, Printer->Printer Options->Page Size
was set to A4 rather than letter.  Strangely this didn't affect any
other print jobs up to this one.  Searching for the command to print a
test page put me on track to finding this.

Thanks Very Much - jon