Re: phone device connection

I want to access the files in the phone. Could you please mention how to?

Thanks in advance.

Regds,

Sandesh Karanth

On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 11:26 PM, Sandesh Karanth <mesandesh gmail com> wrote:
Hi There,

I'm using Fedora 10 and am not able to access my phone Nokia 5610 through it. Once I connect my phone to usb, the messages I get in dmesg is

usb 4-1: USB disconnect, address 2
usb 4-1: new full speed USB device using uhci_hcd and address 3
cdc_acm 4-1:1.1: ttyACM0: USB ACM device
usb 4-1: bad CDC descriptors
usb 4-1: bad CDC descriptors
usb 4-1: New USB device found, idVendor=0421, idProduct=0025
usb 4-1: New USB device strings: Mfr=1, Product=2, SerialNumber=0
usb 4-1: Product: Nokia 5610d-1
usb 4-1: Manufacturer: Nokia

But I am not getting any icon or a taskbar entity though which I can access my phone.

Kindly let me know what can be done. You can find the complete dmesg file in the attachment.

--
Kind Regards,
Sandesh Karanth

--