Re: I need to see open connections this moment - With Iptables i can only see logs

Maybe this helps... as root type : ss

man ss

On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 10:21 PM, Carlos Carrero Gutierrez <mgdpz1 gmail com> wrote:
Hi, i use Iptables and i would like to find a tool or software in order
to see my open connections. In doesn't care if it's a gui or not, and it
can be not interactive (of course).

Wireshark capture paquets but i can't be constantly searching if a
paquet is correct or not.

Somebody could help me?

Thank you very much, and sorry (i am doing crossposting).