Error with updates addressing PackageKit issues

Since yesterday there have been PackageKit package updates available
for Fedora 10 which I assume address the issues a number of people
have been reporting.  However, since yesterday, when trying to update
I get the following error:

Missing Dependency: libpackagekit-glib.so.10 is needed by package
gnome-packagekit-0.3.9-8.fc10.i386 (installed)

Does this mean that I need to un-install this package, or is there a
problem with the mirror or something else entirely that causes this
issue?

Thanks.