Miredo 1.1.5

Progress!

I found an 'issues' on Miredo at:  webui.sourcelabs.com/fedora/issues/437626

From there I got a src.rpm for fc8 and fc9. It looks like the owners are fiddling with things for fc9, so I rebuilt for fc10 with the fc8 src.rpm.

It worked, and the rpms have fc10 in their names.

Don't know how well they will work; I only need client for fc10 (server is Centos). I will be trying them over the next couple weeks. If anyone wants a copy, let me know....