Re: All I want for Christmas is... F10 KDE4.2 Live... for testing...

On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 3:10 PM, Rex Dieter <rdieter math unl edu> wrote:
Linuxguy123 wrote:

> On Wed, 2008-12-10 at 13:04 -0600, Rex Dieter wrote:
>> Linuxguy123 wrote:
>>
>> > Just a reminder to the powers that be that it would be great to have a
>> > F10 KDE4.2 Live iso so that we get some mileage on KDE4.2 before it
>> > gets released in January.
>>
>> You better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout, I'm
>> telling you why... Santa Claus is coming to town...
>>
>> http://rdieter.livejournal.com/10597.html
>
> ^downloading
>
> Christmas comes early.  Good work, Rex.
> Where do we report bugs ?

Tricky, since these are unofficial/unsupported bits.

If your *certain* it's a fedora issue -> bugzilla.redhat.com against ...
rawhide?

If you're *certain* it's a kde issue -> bugs.kde.org

else, ask for feedback/help (here?)

Thanks again Rex.  I am typing this from the Live KDE4.1.8 session.

How do I get some data persistence ?   For example, I just installed firefox and the flash player on this session.  How could they be present in my next session ?  I can't use konqueror to check my gmail account, where I am typing this from...   I have a spare 1 GB USB key.

Thanks.