Re: All I want for Christmas is... F10 KDE4.2 Live... for testing...

As far as issues with KDE 4.2, what if we created a thread here and posted our "findings" and you monitor it and tell us if and when to report a bug and where to report it to ?

Nothing worse that writing up a bug report and then having the devs tell you its not their domain...

LG