All I want for Christmas is... F10 KDE4.2 Live... for testing...

linux guy linuxguy123 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 20:36:29 UTC 2008

On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 3:10 PM, Rex Dieter <rdieter at math.unl.edu> wrote:

> Linuxguy123 wrote:

> >> You better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout, I'm
> >> telling you why... Santa Claus is coming to town...
> >>
> >> http://rdieter.livejournal.com/10597.html
> >
> > ^downloading
> >
> > Christmas comes early.  Good work, Rex.
> > Where do we report bugs ?
>
> Tricky, since these are unofficial/unsupported bits.
>
> If your *certain* it's a fedora issue -> bugzilla.redhat.com against ...
> rawhide?
>
> If you're *certain* it's a kde issue -> bugs.kde.org
>
> else, ask for feedback/help (here?)

Thanks again Rex.  I am typing this from the Live KDE4.1.8 session.

How do I get some data persistence ?   For example, I just installed firefox
and the flash player on this session.  How could they be present in my next
session ?  I can't use konqueror to check my gmail account, where I am
typing this from...   I have a spare 1 GB USB key.

Thanks.