All I want for Christmas is... F10 KDE4.2 Live... for testing...

linux guy linuxguy123 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 20:43:32 UTC 2008

On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 3:41 PM, linux guy <linuxguy123 at gmail.com> wrote:

> As far as issues with KDE 4.2, what if we created a thread here and posted
> our "findings" and you monitor it and tell us if and when to report a bug
> and where to report it to ?
>
> Nothing worse that writing up a bug report and then having the devs tell
> you its not their domain...
>
> LG

I think it would be nice if gdb was installed on the Live versions so that
if/when Plasma crashes, it can create a bug report and/or backtrace.   I
just had a crash and I could not capture it and/or report it because gdb was
missing.   I'm not sure exactly what needs to be installed to do that, but I
think whatever it is should be installed, even if it means going to a DVD
instead of CD.

Just my $0.02