Re: All I want for Christmas is... F10 KDE4.2 Live... for testing...

On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 3:42 PM, Armin Moradi <feng shaun gmail com> wrote:
> How do I get some data persistence ?   For example, I just installed firefox
> and the flash player on this session.  How could they be present in my next
> session ?  I can't use konqueror to check my gmail account, where I am
> typing this from...   I have a spare 1 GB USB key.
>
> Thanks.

Install livecd-tools and use livecd-iso-to-disk to put the image on
your flash drive.
type livecd-iso-to-disk --help for how to use it!

livecd-iso-to-disk looks like it will take the iso on the cd and put it to my usb device.  Which is OK.   Is there a way that it will include the downloads and stuff that I have performed thus far so that I don't have to redo them again when I reboot ?

Thanks