Re: All I want for Christmas is... F10 KDE4.2 Live... for testing...

On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 3:47 PM, Rex Dieter <rdieter math unl edu> wrote:
linux guy wrote:

nice thought, but impossible to fit gdb + *-debuginfo on a cd.

What if you went to a DVD ?  We are concerned about finding bugs, right ?  We should give the users the tools to capture them, if we can.

While you are at it, you could throw on firefox and nvidia-settings so that people could access gmail and set their display up to its normal resolution.

Believe me, I appreciate what you have done here.   But the easier we make this to test the more testing that will get done and the better the release will be.